Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alicia Keys says son Egypt new music inspire

"I feel a song comes on, ' singer blogs after gushing about newborn with husband Swizz Beatz.
By Mawuse Ziegbe


Alicia Keys
Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images

It seems that motherhood has already inspired Alicia Keys, who gave to her son, Egypt, earlier this month of birth.

The Grammy-winning singer took on her blog on Tuesday to extol the joys of a mother and hinted that some new music could be inspired by her growing family, in a post titled "I Feel a song on."

"Every moment is beautiful; tasty even! any time I learn and live in a way I never for. Present in a way that I never have.Existing in moments I never voted for, "wrote keys. "Never have I felt so calm, so targeted in taking the time to really observing the world around me, fully in the life and the watch, discuss, set up the time for it. It feels really incredible — so peaceful, so complete and long overdue. "

The singer, who got hitched to super producer Swizz Beatz during the summer, typed on how motherhood made her feel, saying, "I am an adult, I am convinced, safe, and I am so blessed to have these things."

While they are not her firstborn child with Beatz specifically mention, she seemed incredibly moved by even the details of the couple's child.

"I am most enamored with anatomy at this point.The wonder of the human body. The possibility of all of these amazing machines of small arteries, capillaries, digestive system, eyes, ears and noses, "she wrote."I can spend hours watching a small EAR!Have you ever noticed how complex is just an ear?A small maze of art.It might sound silly, but it is so true. Or a heart rate?Everyday we wake up and in a sense, of course, the fact that this wonderful pulsating organ in our body the reason is, and now that's all I can think of. "

Keys remained the gushfest, writing, "I've never seen a more beautiful face in my life! the most perfect eyes and beautiful nose, the sweetest lips and skin so soft and kissable!"

The Songbird closed the missive suggest that Egypt some new music from the chart-topping star can inspire. "I have never believed greatness and the never ending higher power over now! And I can't believe he is mine! "they typed. "Oooh! I feel a song comes on ... "

Are you curious to hear what Alicia's music will sound like after the birth of her son? please let us know in the comments!

Related photosRelated artists

View the Original article
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails