Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Know any topics off limits to Taylor Swift?

' The more the intense ... The more I know I need to write a song, ' Speak now singer explains.
By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Jim Cantiello


Taylor Swift
Photo: MTV News

Taylor Swift writes songs about everything that happens to her: the good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful. Thus, when she sat down to write her just-released speak now, she admits that, while some of her experiences were difficult, they used the album as a catharsis for the past two years of her life event-filled.

"These things are not things I stop myself and not write songs, which are things take a while to figure out how to write," she revealed to MTV News."I write about everything that intense affect me. The more intense, more painful, the more of a shudder that it's like to be thinking about it, the more that I know I need to write a song to get past to get it."

For Swift, that is no different than what she has done her entire songwriting existence, even long before she became a chart-topping, award-winning megastar.

"It's been like this since I was a little kid, and I would go to school, and I think to myself," man, I'm really lonely, and I don't know who to talk to today, but it's OK, because I wrote a song about the writing can later. ' it's the same process; I'm just 20 now. "

As for all the songs that just too hard too late now, she says that she is not painful material. the songs the most emotional for her didn't get early Speak now releases.They waited until the official release to share them.

"Well, that on his album, and they are the ones that have not yet been released early," she said. "They are the ones who little surprises ... so I'm on the edge of my seat. "

Have you heardNow speak ? tell us what you think in the comments!

Related VideosRelated artists

View the Original article
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails