Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Drake hopes for a More Musical ' song with Jay-Z

"I would like to do a song with Jay that radio hits," he tells MTV News of future "Light Up" follow-up.
By Jayson Rodriguez


Drake and MTV News ' Jayson Rodriguez
Photo: MTV News

When the two matching rhymes about brushing from haters Drake and Jay-z collaborated on "Light Up," traded — Drizzy from the viewpoint of an upstart MC and HRC as the veteran with a list of over Lil Wayne's its performance.

Now that Drake has scored a # 1 album and loads of endorsement deals, he would consider a sequel? Well, he told MTV News he another song with Jay-Z, but not that song in particular would record.

"I probably wouldn't title" Light Up 2, "but there can certainly be potential for a record where me and Jay just spewing about life," Drake told MTV News. "I look forward to that. I don't think I'm ready to do it yet, though.If me and Jay do another record ... I just that it's like a song. I do not necessarily need to be a life/time stamp.I would like to do a song with Jay that hits radio. I would like to do something that is more musically, in contrast to all that rapping.And plus, I don't feel like I'm in that veteran category. Like, now that I'm here six months later, after we did that song.Things happen pretty soon here on this side, but I would not necessarily indicate that in song. "

Perhaps take Hov on Drake his offer fast for a verse.The Brooklyn icon told fans at Yankee Stadium last month, which he owed Drake a after the Toronto Star a few technical snafus in the NYC Home and Home stop experienced.

In the meantime, Drake is moving forward with his sophomore set. Recently, he took the second song for the collection, which again will production of Noah "40" Shebib.

"I did this song the other night; I have now completed the second song for my album," he said. "So I only had a number before the new album. Two nights ago, I did the second song I'm loving it, I'm loving the sound. I'm excited. "

Would you like to see another Drake/Jay-Z cooperation? please let us know in the comments!

Related artists

View the Original article
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails