Sunday, January 30, 2011

'Time 4 life' Director of Nicki Mane says Drake verse inspired Video

By Chris Robinson, the director behind "life Nicki Mane 4 moment," inspiration for the clip came as soon as he heard Drake's rap on the track of pink Friday.

Robinson reminded to listen to the song when he caught the Thank Me Later star spit line "F-me and Nicki Nick getting married today." He knew that right here, where he wanted to take the visual. Robinson to then for marital happiness between two protected by Lil Wayne.

"Step back and took his idea [that is holding] and heard their lyrics," the director told MTV News. "The lyrics of one who was there that actually it struck me was Drake verse." And I remembered all the rumours she Drake and I thought it might be ill if this tapped into a fantasy world: ' we do not the usual modern home and all accessories; Consider this a fantasy world. "And then when I put forward with this idea, she took a step. '"I want to marry, I should like to push the envelope in this video, this video is important because this song means a lot to me,' "recalled his words."

In the video, Nicki and Drake get married kiss and live in Bliss as the clock strikes midnight, but do not count fairy implications for Queens lyricist. Instead, fairy godmother of Mane him an opportunity of a life better.

Nicki spoke of her co-star in an exclusive interview with MTV News after the premiere of Thursday night "Time 4 life". He revealed his leading men of music and video, Drizzy had made to feel more comfortable.

"That energy is incredible," he said. "I have a special place for him." It always makes me feel as it is right to know, just chill, relax, you jokes. Is never to the point where I don't want to be there, 'Let's summarize this.' You have Drake there, I felt like we could be fired a second day of this video and you can be well. He is someone I hope up, got a head start. "It is capable of telling me things that I do not know and I can trust him."

What his favorite part of the video "4 time life"? Tell us in the comments!


View the original article here

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails