Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Britney Spears is a 'Tigress' video "Hold me", says the choreographer

Sure, details are limited so far as the video directed by Jonas Åkerlund for "Hold that against me Britney Spears", but when the Brit, Brian Friedman, choreographer sat down with MTV News, picked some sparkling details on video.

"Does not necessarily have pressure with this - was more emotion," said work with pop diva. "I have not been with Britney in five years in a project, so was the emotion back with her." It was thrill for her dancing really hard again because she has had a couple of years, where she has been dancing various styles of dance, and which was not me.

"Isn't that it not has been dancing, that it was not what I get from it, and what seems to get it, this quality of Tigress," he continued. "And she prowls." She really dominates when she makes my choreography, and that is what they had to return. "No yes thrilled, fear."

Shot over two days last weekend, the video features Spears in a look that she tweeted the set. Preview, a lo-res photo pic shows Spears from shoulder, standing with his back to the camera and his face turned towards him. The singer is in a red suit, surrounded by a wreath of microphones.

While Friedman danced around of any specific details about the clip, he share the video will have 10 male dancers. Also said us her favorite part: "I love the nudity," teased.

"I can say that Britney has a pair of hats in this video: non-literal hats, but she is playing functions in this video." That is that I can give them, explained." "In each function, she is dancing." She will be dancing during the whole video. As I said: dance is the focal point of this video. "

Also fun little about costumes: "she is taking fashion risks." Things we have never seen their wear when she is using in this video, and I think it is fair is very sexy and is the playful little by little, he added." "It is going to be doing something in this video we have never seen him do." I am not going to say it is but it will be sweating and she will be obtaining bruises and abused. "

Do they expect the "hold that against me" video? Share your predictions here!


View the original article here

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails