Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Video of 'Time 4 life' from Nicki Mane: an interim head coach weighs in

Nicki Mane is one of the hottest MCs in the game, but in his video for "Time 4 Life," singer also sample their skills of acting, playing her fairy godmother, Martha and version inspired by Roman as Cinderella itself. New York native has a background in drama, having attended the famous LaGuardia High School of New York and now it seems she is putting some of that training to good use.

So, how do your skills rate? "I think she has a great personality that comes from;" very vibrant. I love your energy. I love its ability to rapping, "said Roger del Pozo, Assistant director of admissions at the Academy of cinema in New York, which helps to manage Acting Auditions for school." "As an actress, probably not that subtle, but I don't think that subtlety is his strength anyway."

Nicki can be a qualified MC, hone their chops acting and the well offered some advice: "it should probably be trying to be a bit more natural, slightly more realistic;"It's a bit más-la top, he said. "I like to see a little more subtle, relying on the camera a little more."

"The two characters in the clip, the well has a favorite:" think that me as Nicki character Mane, because she is striking and see her natural energy you come across a bit more, "said."I think it's fun and it is very expressive. With the suitable material, could do it a good job. Its ability to act straight, that would probably give it a 6 and a fair an artist performer in general, which probably would give it a 9 or 10. "

In an exclusive interview after the premiere of "Time 4 Life" Nicki called acting "his favorite part of the video" and explained what Roman is his favorite character to play. "I think that I began to Roman taste more because everyone liked Roman," he said. "Everyone wanted to see what bizarre thing I would say then." "And I think people expect to do some real crazy on the next album, I am having fun offer for of sophomore album."

How you qualify acting skills of Nicki? Contact us in the comments!


View the original article here

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails