Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nicki Mane said to appear on 'saturday night live' is 'Monumental'

The debut of his video "Time 4 Life" fresh, Nicki Mane prepares for another rather momentous event: its appearance this weekend on "saturday night live" musical guest.

And elderly ' is most definitely happening, Nicki can not believe. And it not until qu' she has seen evidence otherwise. This could be problematic since, you know, the show is live and all.

"Be part of 'saturday night live' feel absolutely incredible." Still do not think even true, I am not going to believe it really is happening until - well, go to DVR, because I can not see it, because I'll be, "he told MTV News, laughing."But until I return to DVR, I am not going to believe I was actually in the show. "This is epic, this is monumental, it's things historical."

For a girl who grew up in New York (similar to host this weekend, Oscar candidate newly minted Jesse Eisenberg), carried out on "snl", a show that is almost as emblematic as the city itself - is a dream come true for Mane.

"" I mean, he grew up in New York, always hear about 'snl,' "said."I never had the honour to get a finger in the building, now that I am here and feels amazing. "

She spent the days leading up to the fair of the filming of commercials teaser with Eisenberg and "snl" castmember Kenan Thompson and Mane are taking the same approach when it comes to talking about appearances: she does not reveal much.

But probably one of the songs that she will be can guess. "" "All I can say is that it will be a" time 4 life "," Mane smiled.

Waiting Nicki will be in an "snl" sketch? Contact us in the comments!


View the original article here

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails