Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Justin Bieber Fans wait all the day and see you in 'Seven'

New YORK - It can be quite cold, but not stop Bieber fever from scorching until New York City. As Justin Bieber left rounds to promote their 3-d flick, "Never say never," Friday (February 4), a multitude of Beliebers prepares for his appearance on MTV "the seven." MTV News took to the streets centered Bieber from Times Square to talk with fans waiting in line for the evening show find out how affected them the pop phenomenon.

After awakening in the morning, Rachel Flanagam and Alexis Appelbaum fans told they know very well envelope making time for the Biebster. "My Bieber fever is 110 degrees," said Appelbaum, who traveled from his home city of Philadelphia to see the singer.

"My Bieber fever is enough to take me to the hospital," said Flanagam.

For the event of the day of the week, the duo admitted he omitted school. "My mom called in and said I was sick", said Flanagam. "She is now as 'Let's start a club of parents wrong because we are not sending our children to school and let them go to New York and see Justin Bieber,'" he said, adding, "anything goes."

Another fan, Joaanne Bartnicke, was not shy to admit their fandom, saying, "I got Bieber fever." "I'm a fan of Bieber death." When asked how you will react once JB hits the stage, he said, "I'll probably first will be in shock and put my jaw.""But then eventually when you reach my voice back, probably I will start crying."

There is a fan that is constantly affected by with Bieber fever: Robin Pomales inked a tattoo of the name of the singer in his wrist. My mother was kind of surprised, he said. "Was, ' Oh my God you are so infatuated with ' and then other people..." "Not even I want to talk about that." The artist who had tattooed his creation of JB "it was the best tattoo made in 20 years", reported Pomales.

While he admitted that she would be too nervous to say anything if he met the singer, she contributed to a handmade giant Valentine's Day card. "Has all lyrics of their songs, and basically, the Charter only a little personal and show what you have tattoo because he has not tweeted me yet", continued.

But not all Beliebers are so fanatical. Mahbuba Rahmen said that simply want to send well wishes pop stars. "If I have the opportunity to talk to him, will congratulate you by his success and his film and everything," said. "Then I would be excited, but I don't think I would cry in the face." "I think that is quite rude."

Caroline Nawar, who had been waiting in line from 6: 30 a.m., also said that it would be able to compose herself if he met the singer. "If I see, I'm going to smile,", said. "This is my response: be happy."

Be expected throughout the day to see Justin Bieber? Tell us in the comments!


View the original article here

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails